Taz Pro is a text articulating Max for Live device for Ableton Live. This device reads text in locator names in Arrangement View and clip names in Session View specially designated with a leading asterisk using the OS X text-to-speech voices loaded on your computer. Because the Mac OS X text-to-speech voices speak in different languages, Taz Pro is only limited by the voices you have installed in your computer.
If you name a locator (in Arrangement View) or a clip (in Session View) like this:
* Dynamite. In E
Taz Pro will speak that text back as Live’s transport playhead passes or the clip launches.
Taz Pro includes everything from Taz Lite and Taz SP
Access SHOW PRESETS by opening the CueList window on the Taz Interface.
To create a show preset, click the EDIT PRESETS button and the SHOW PRESETS CONTROL PANEL will expand, revealing several controls.
With the SHOW PRESETS CONTROL PANEL opened, cues may be dragged to new positions in the CueList. Cues may also be removed from the CueList. Once you've created a show you would like to save, create a name for it and type it into the show presets title field. When done, hit the enter key and the show preset will be stored and the show preset selector will now allow you to select the CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER show preset or the newly created show preset. Close the show preset control panel to use the show preset.
Show Presets will save with your Ableton Live set so you could theoretically have a set with 50 songs and 10 different shows saved as presets, all in one Ableton Live set.
- Multiple feature enhancements including Show Preset cue reordering!
- Add STOPALL autostop funcionality.
- Added LOOP OFF functionality.
- Remove trailing content after slash to enable compatibility with Setlist.
- Updated communications protocol with Oakboard Vista products to enable simpler connection.
- Window persistence when closing and reopening Cue List.
- Added Apple Silicon compatibility.
- Updated communications protocol with Oakboard Floor Vista to enable compatibility with iConnectivity interfaces.
- CueList enhancements (green highlight to indicate launched cues, delayed auto-advance to aid in click confirmation, auto-advance when Playhead passes cue title in Arrangement View, fixed interface bugs)
- Fixed Autoscroll for more than 12 cues in the CueList Window.
Updated interface. Optimized Code. Rebranded design.
- Ableton Live Suite (Includes MaxForLive)