The Oakboard Floor Vista puts the show in your hands. Or under your feet, rather. This compact yet durable midi controller is the first of its kind (US Patent pending) and allows you to see a visual readout of your Ableton Live and Oaktone Taz CueList without the need to look at your computer. The 4-button midi foot controller has 4 ultra-high-quality, soft touch foot switches and can be used with any digital audio workstation onstage or in your studio. However, the Display Cue functionality is currently only available with Ableton Live Suite and Oaktone Taz or Taz Lite.
Includes Taz Lite
Designed to give playback engineers a simple midi hardware solution for launching cues, each Oakboard also includes a license of Taz Lite, an all-new cue list launching Max for Live device available in the Oaktone.com software store.
* Debounce rate can also be adjusted in Taz Lite and Taz Pro if you don't have an Oakboard.
- Class-compliant Midi over USB (no driver required)
- 10 in x 2.76 in x 1.36 in (254 mm x 70 mm x 35 mm)
- 1.69 lbs (770 g)
- Includes USB B to USB 3.0 compatible cable.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows, however, the Display Cue functionality is currently only available with Ableton Live Suite and Oaktone Taz or Taz Lite on OS X.